TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL
BODIES AND CABS
1. With the shock absorber in proper posi-tion, replace
rear hinge shaft at rear of shock.
2. Replace roll pin in hinge shaft, locking roll pin on
right hand side in nibs in bent-up ear.
3. Replace hinge shaft at front of shock absorber,
driving shaft from right hand to left side. Serrated
end of shaft to enter shock lever last. Drive shaft
through two (2) washers and through shock absorber
4. Replace snap ring at end of front hinge shaft.
Fig. 9. Shock Absorber Removal
5. Line up left and right seat side panels maintaining
the 20" dimension over the side panels.
6. Reassemble the seat cushion.
Installation of Air Suspension System, Air Spring
Assembly, Air Valve Assembly, and Air Hoses are
7. Inflate air spring assembly by pushing in on control
reinstalled by reversing the removal procedures.
valve and then remove shim.
Legend for Fig 10
CUSHION, Seat Assembly
CUSHION, Back Assembly
BUSHING, Shock Absorber
ABSORBER, W/Pin, Shock
VALVE, W/Hoses, Air
PIN, Seat Lever Drive
PANEL, Seat, Right
BUSHING, Seat Adjusting Lever
PANEL, Seat, Left
LEVER, W/Pins, Seat Adjuster
BUSHING, Seat Lever, Left
ROLLER, W/Bushing, Seat
LEVER, W/Pins, Shock Absorber
BUSHING, Seat Lever, Right
BASE, W/Bushings, Seat
PIN, Shock Absorber
BUSHING, Seat Stabilizer