TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL
AUXILIARY TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY
REMOVE AND REINSTALL
1. Disconnect shift linkage, speedometer cable and propeller shafts at input, and output shaft flanges.
2. Support auxiliary transmission with a unit lift.
3. Disconnect auxiliary transmission front trunnion support; then disconnect transmission rear support.
4. Remove auxiliary transmission using the unit lift.
1. Position the auxiliary transmission under the vehicle using a unit lift. Then raise the transmission aligning the
transmission in relation to its location.
2. Connect the auxiliary transmission front trunnion support and rear support.
3. Remove the unit lift.
4. Connect the propeller shafts at input and output shaft flanges. Then connect shift linkage and speedometer cable.