TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL
Marvel "12-IN-1" Hydraulic Filters
for Suction, Return, and Low Pressure Lines
Now-with these new filters-you can actually create your
· With so many options on one filter, you can cover
desired ports anytime without having to buy and attach
your needs with a much smaller stock, thus
port step down bushings. And since you can do so much
saving on investment, inventory, and space.
with just one filter, even a modest supply of filters and
port adapters can cover your long-term needs with
· Since one "quantity" order fulfills needs formerly
greatly multiplied savings and convenience, Here`s how
requiring many individual orders (for I or 2
filters at a time), you save -from quantity
discounts and lower shipping costs.
· The 3 filter sizes 12 port options for each size
(interchangeable with each other on all 3 sizes)
· No more costly discarding of entire filter because
enable you to select and port size , type , and
of port thread damage (such as cross-threading
flow rates desireddo it yourself in minutes right in
and over tightening damage ). Merely replace
your own plant.
· You eliminate the repititious paperwork, time
· Easier, Safer Piping-symmetrical l bolting of port
waste, and waiting for delivery of ordinary filters
adapters to filter head permits 360( adapter
that have to be ordered individually with different
rotation (in 90increments) in either direction to
port sizes and types for different applications.
achieve precise directional positioning of elbows,
"Ts", etc. without danger of over tightening.
· Not chance of being stuck with filters you can't
use, you can always change ports right on the
· No need to disturb piping when removing and
replacing filter (for example, for one with
different by-pass, element length, or degree of
filtration). Merely remove port adapter screws