RADIATOR FAN HUB REPAIR (Cont).
Dry cleaning solvent, PD680, is toxic and flammable. Always wear protective goggles and gloves,
and use only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothes, and DO NOT
breathe vapors. DO NOT use near open flame 6r excessive heat. The solvents flash point Is
100°F138°F (38°C59°C). If you become dizzy while using cleaning solvent, immediately get fresh
air and medical help. If solvent contacts eyes, Immediately wash your eyes and get medical aid.
2. Clean shaft bracket, pulley, and internal components with dry cleaning solvent and allow to air dry.
3. Inspect shaft bracket for cracks and wear. Discard if cracked or worn.
1. Apply grease to two bearing assemblies (14).
2. Install pipe plug (16) in pulley (12).
3. Install two retaining rings (15) and bearing
assemblies (14) In pulley (12).
4. Install new seal (13) and pulley (12) to shaft
bracket (5). Install new locknut (11), new
preformed packing (10), and retainer (9) to shaft