TEST AND ADJUST RELIEF VALVE
1. Start engine and engage PTO (TM 9-2320-273-10). Raise dump bed, set up safety strut, and lower dump
2. Shut down system (TM 9-2320-273-10).
3. Remove cap from relief valve body.
4. Insert hex key in adjusting screw located in relief valve body and turn clockwise as far as possible with
5. Install cap on relief valve body.
6. Start system, lower safety strut, lower and raise dump bed, and check for leaks.
7. Raise and lower dump bed and observe operation.
8. Shut down system (TM 9-2320-273-10).
Figure 3. Pilot Valve Adjustment.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE