BODIES AND CABS
TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL
6. Before completing the drawing operation of the
rear window weatherseal, hold the cord which
was pulled around the edge of the glass in one
hand to prevent its being drawn out of position,
then carefully pull the opposite end of the cord to
complete the drawing operation, Fig. 34.
7. Upon completion of the drawing operation, press
the weatherseal firmly against the cab flange to
bring the weatherseal to its seat in the cab
opening. If the weatherseal does not fully
engage the contour of the cab opening, a small
amount of nonhardening sealing compound can
be injected between the weatherseal and the
WINDSHIELD WIPER MOTOR
1. Remove the six wiper motor access panel
retaining screws, Fig. 35.
To install windshield wiper motor in cab, reverse the
2. Remove two wiper motor mounting screws, Fig.
3. Disconnect air lines from wiper motor, Fig. 36.
4. Remove arm retaining clip and disconnect arm
5. Remove wiper motor assembly from cab header,