INSTALLATION OF SHIFTER HOUSING
1. Use light coat of cement and assemble shift cover
gasket (K-1) to auxiliary case.
2. Place both clutch gear collars in neutral position.
3. Check to determine that shifter housing is in neutral
and set shifter housing assembly down into position on
case. Make sure both shift forks are in their proper place
on corresponding shift collars.
4. Secure shifter housing to main case with cap screws
(K-2), lock washers (K-5).
5. Use large screwdriver or small pry bar and check
movement of each shift rod to make sure auxiliary will
shift readily and completely into each gear position.